Get ready to Rock and Bowl! (Sorry, I couldn’t help it…)
Kids Bowl Free and Summer Games are two programs that can help beat the summer heat, keep kids active, and promise lots of family fun.
Signing up for Kids Bowl Free will get your kids two free games of bowling every day. The Summer Games kids bowling program doesn’t offer free bowling games for kids, but it could be a better deal — we’ll tell you why.
Kids Bowl Free and Discounts on Summer Bowling
Bowling Centers around Atlanta and Georgia are enticing kids on summer vacation to visit them with free kids bowling programs like the Kids Bowl Free program. This program also offers a Family Pass add-on that lets you participate with your child for a small fee.
There are also bowling lanes in Georgia and the Atlanta area that don’t participate in a free bowling for kids program, but do sell a summer pass allowing three bowling games for kids each day for one low price. This may be a better deal than the free bowling games for kids, we’ll tell you why below.
What is the Kids Bowl Free Program?
Kids Bowl Free offers registered children the opportunity to receive two bowling games free every day throughout the summer at select bowling alleys. This program is designed by bowling centers to give back to the community and provide a safe, secure, and fun way for kids to spend time this summer. Specific dates for the free bowling program are set by each participating bowling alley. You’ll be able to see this information when you fill out the registration form.
But here’s the thing — Bowling shoe rentals are not included in this program, so be prepared to pay the rental fee or bring your own.
The shoe rental not being included is the reason why a different program may be more cost efficient. If your child has their own bowling shoes, though — this may be a good fit!
How Does the Kids Bowl Free Program Work?
The first thing you’ll do is go to the Kids Bowl Free website and find a participating bowling alley near you. We have them listed below if you want to do a quick check.
Once you’ve determined where you’d like to participate in the Kids Bowl Free program, follow these steps:
- Select the local bowling center near you with free bowling for kids and register with that bowling center. Registrations are only valid for the bowling center where you are registered. If you’d like to go to multiple bowling centers, you’ll have to sign up for the program with each one.
- Once you’ve registered for the Kids Bowl Free program, you’ll have opportunity to purchase a Family Pass. The Family Pass allows adults to enjoy bowling with the kids all summer long. The Family Pass starts at $28.95 and is good for up to four adults. You can register just one adult for the family pass, or four, the price is still the same. The Family Pass price is a one-time fee, so pay it once and enjoy bowling with the kids all summer.
- After you register, you’ll get two emails. It’s important to pay attention to both or your registration won’t be complete.
- The first email you must confirm your subscription. Make sure you do this or you won’t get any of your Kids Bowl Free coupons.
- Once you have confirmed your subscription, you’ll start getting emails every Sunday morning. You can register for the program at any time, but the emails will start when the program begins. These emails will contain your Kids Bowl Free coupon code for that week.
- Login to your account any time after the program has started to print your Kids Bowl Free coupons and family passes and you are ready for a fun summer bowling with your kids.
Kids Bowl Free Participating Bowling Alleys (updated 2021)
Atlanta Area Kids Bowl Free Summer Bowling Lanes
- Metro Fun Center, Atlanta
- Stars and Strikes, Buford
- Cherokee Lanes, Canton
- Stars and Strikes, Cumming
- Stars and Strikes, Dallas
- The Comet Pub and Lanes, Decatur
- Station 300 Gainesville, Gainesville
- Stars and Strikes, Lawrenceville/Dacula
- Stars and Strikes, Loganville
- Junction Lanes, Newnan
- Pin Strikes Entertainment Center, Stockbridge
- Stars and Strikes, Stone Mountain
- Stars and Strikes, Woodstock
Kids Bowl Free Summer Bowling Lanes Around Georgia
- Blairsville Galaxy Bowling, Blairsville
- The Golden Isles Strike Zone, Brunswick
- Calhoun Bowling Center, Calhoun
- Stars and Strikes, Columbus
- Miracle’s Cosmic Bowl, Dalton
- Thunderzone Entertainment Center, Douglasville
- Family Entertainment Center, Fort Benning
- Mall Bowling Center, Fort Benning
- Gordan Lanes, Fort Gordan
- Marne Lanes Bowling Center, Fort Stewart
- Stewart Lanes, Fort Stewart
- Pinstrikes Entertainment, Macon
- The Spot Bowling Center, Moody AFB
- Robins Bowling Center, Robins AFB
- Frames and Games, Pooler
- Premier Bowl & Bistro, Pooler
- Thomasville Pin Split, Thomasville
- Rose Lanes Bowling Center, Toccoa
The Summer Games Kids Bowling Program
The Summer Games bowling program is a season pass to bowl three games each day in the summer at participating bowling centers including Brunswick Zone, AMF and BowlMor Lanes.
How Does the Summer Games Program Work?
The Summer Games Kids Bowling program works similarly to the Kids Bowl Free program. Participants must register with the actual local bowling alley where they wish to participate. The pass entitles the child to three games of bowling each day during the summer period, plus — this pass also includes shoe rental!
The program is only good for walk-ins and is subject to lane availability, so you may want to avoid really busy periods, or call before to make sure they have lanes available.
The Summer Games program is valid Monday through Friday from opening until 8 pm and Saturday and Sunday from opening until 4 pm. The price is dependent on the bowling location. In Georgia, the program starts at $25.95 and goes to $34.95 for kids 15 and under. There is also an adult summer pass available. It has the same benefits and restrictions and is ranges from $33.95 – $39.95 per adult. Given this pass also includes shoe rental, it may be a better deal than the free pass.
And, the Summer Games program Kids Passes now include a $5 Arcade Credit Reload with every visit! (Although, the Arcade Credit Reload is only available at select centers — so check with yours to see if they’re participating.)
What Bowling Alleys Participate in the Summer Games Program?
Atlanta Area Summer Games Bowling Lanes
- BowlMor Atlanta
- Bowlero, Lilburn
- Bowlero, Marietta
- Bowlero, Austell
- Bowlero, Norcross
- Bowlero, Kennesaw
- Bowlero, Roswell
- AMF Woodstock Lanes
Georgia Summer Games Bowling Lanes
- AMF American Lanes, Conyers
- Bowlero, Columbus
A lot of the Atlanta area bowling centers are a great spot for a birthday party too!
If you like this program, you may also want to check out the Kids Skate Free program.