If you’re searching for the best Atlanta restaurants, you’ll want to follow Taste of Atlanta – the premier food & music festival producer who will lead you to many of ATL’s delicious, local, chef-driven restaurants, including those in communities all around this big city. One community to put on the top of your list is Sandy Springs.
Located just north of Atlanta, beginning inside the perimeter, Sandy Springs has some of the best food and places to eat and drink, both indoors and on outdoor patios. Sandy Springs has truly evolved to become a place where residents, visitors and businesses alike have plenty of options for dining out and supporting the local economy.
Here’s a taste of what Sandy Springs has to offer!
BEST RESTAURANTS IN SANDY SPRINGS
- Chef Jamie Adams of il Giallo Osteria & Bar cooks up some of the best Italian food in Atlanta.
- The Select at City Springs is European-inspired and is the place to be and be seen every day of the week.
- C&S Seafood & Oyster Bar focuses on fresh seafood, a well-stocked raw bar, and classic prime steaks.
- NAM Kitchen has Vietnamese dishes you never knew could be so delicious. It also has one of the best wine lists for you to enjoy at the restaurant, and to take a bottle or two home.
- Looking for something fast and casual? Check out City BBQ, serving authentic comfort food made in house – beef brisket, pulled pork, St. Louis-cut ribs, Amish chickens, desserts and sides.
- If riverfront dining and live music is calling your name, grab a table at Ray’s on the River for steak and seafood.
- Girls Night Out is the best time to gather at Under The Cork Tree, the go-to for celebrations and meet-ups. Their menu features exotic and bold flavors of the Mediterranean – tapas, paella and in-house prepared fresh pasta.
- Gus’ World Famous Fried Chicken is the best in ATL – and Sandy Springs too!
- Sushi on your mind? Bishoku is first choice for inventive sushi rolls & small plates at this welcoming Japanese restaurant.
FOOD THAT ROCKS
Food That Rocks is a tasting event that will showcase many Sandy Springs restaurants at City Springs on August 19 and 20, 2022. For two days, patrons will have the opportunity to attend three sessions with unlimited food and bottomless beverage tastings, chef demonstrations during the day, and live music at night by Glowband on Friday and The Geek Squad on Saturday.
Many delicious restaurants will all come together in one place for the community to enjoy. Get tickets while you can!
We make no guarantees of any price listed on our site. We are not responsible for content on external web sites linked from ours, including linked resources, an external blog post, any partner site, hotel property sites, or affiliate sites. We only write about places we love in an attempt to help you in your adventures, but we can’t guarantee you will love them, too.
Posts may contain affiliate links at no cost to you. Several of our trips are also compensated by the respective tourism boards for the city or state we are visiting. This never impacts how we share the destination with you – opinions are always our own and we pride ourselves on that. We do not sell links or accept unsolicited guest posts under any circumstances. Don’t even ask.
United States Copyright, 365 Atlanta Family, LLC