We needed the GOOD seats. You know, the Delta Sky360 Club seats? But we just wanted them for one game. It looked like StubHub was the answer…but is it too good to be true?
Truth time: I know the URL says “Atlanta,” …but we’re not Braves fans. In fact, we’re quite the opposite…Mets Fans!! Let’s Go Mets; Let’s Go Mets!!
So when they came back to Atlanta, we were happy to visit Truist Park to see our team. And we didn’t want just any ol’ seats – we wanted the best!
We purchased Delta SKY 360 Club tickets from Stub Hub, which were definitely more expensive than we usually pay for baseball tickets. But in the end, they were much more affordable than we expected. Even if you don’t purchase Delta SKY360 Club seats directly, but rather through Stub-Hub, you get all the perks of a Club member.
Coolest Places To Stay Near Truist Park
- Best at the Ballpark. Offering year-round outdoor pool, Omni Hotel at the Battery Atlanta is situated in Atlanta, within Truist Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurants and bars. Some rooms feature ballpark views. Private parking is also available.
- Free Breakfast. Located north of Atlanta, Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Galleria/ Ballpark is only 10 minutes’ drive to Six Flags White Water Park and only takes 8 minutes to walk to Truist Park. Features include an indoor pool and complimentary hot breakfast.
- Best Indoor Pool. Travel in style at SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, the all-suite hotel adjacent to the Atlanta Marriott NW and near Truist Park seamlessly blends design and functionality offering the modern amenities you need to stay refreshed and focused – all at an affordable price. Features an awesome fitness center and beautiful indoor pool.
Delta SKY360 Club Seats Via StubHub Come With All The Perks
I was worried…but it was no problem! We got it all…the royal treatment. Here’s what’s included:
- Free Parking. While everyone else is putting a second mortgage on their house in order to afford parking…and then still walking for days to the stadium, you get FREE premium parking right beside the park. Just show your tickets when you pull in.
- Free Drinks. Delta Club members get free soft drinks, lemonade, bottled water, beer and wine! As much as you can drink. There is also a full bar if you are looking for mixed drinks; prices are a little cheaper than what you’d expect to pay.
- Free Lunch/Dinner. Not just any meal options – crazy awesome gourmet meals. Oh there is pizza, burgers and hotdogs, too. But also fresh Caesar salads, tenderloin medallions, cheeses and meats, grilled fish and more. Everything is served buffet-style, so grab a plate and fill it up. Then go back for more.
- Free Snacks. First, there is the dessert table filled with cookies, cupcakes, and other yumminess. Then there is the traditional snack table, with bags of peanuts, salted soft pretzels, and such! And then, just when the temps are rising, they bring out the drumstick ice creams and Mayfield ice cream sandwiches!
- Comfy Seats. Seats in this area are wider than the basic seats, and they are padded on the tush and back. Super comfy! When we visited, it rained a little. The staff came out and wiped all our seats down for us afterward. Impressive. Oh, did I mention they are right behind first base?
- Wait Staff. Don’t want to miss the action, but you need a beer or a snack? Each section is assigned wait staff who are more than happy to bring you whatever you need. Just be sure to tip and say thanks!
- Heat/Rain Cover. If you’re feeling the heat or need a break from the rain, there’s always the exclusive access to the indoor club (where you get food and drinks). Tables, high-tops, comfy seats and big screen TVs (plus private, immaculate restrooms) make it easy to take a break from the elements.
Ok – now what are you waiting for?? (Even if you are going to root for the Braves!)
PS. Did you know they also offer DELTA SKY360 CLUB SEATS at Mercedes Benz Stadium??!! Delta Sky360 Club sections are located between the 20 yard lines for Falcons game, close to midfield for United soccer matches, and near the stage for concerts. Always excellent site lines from within 35 rows of the field.
Delta SKY360 Club FAQ
Where are the Delta SKY360 Club seats at Truist Park?
The Delta Sky360 Club consists of a lot of the sections between the dugouts and behind home plate at Truist Park. Specifically, sections 22-30 u0026amp; 122-130. The Delta SKY360° Club is located directly behind home plate.
How early does the Delta Club open up at Truist Park?
According to MLB.com, all amenities open approximately two hours before first pitch.
What are the best seats in Truist Park?
According to RateYourSeats.com, u0022Fans looking for views closest to home field should sit in section 417, which is aligned with the first base.u0022
MORE INFORMATION FOR YOUR TRIP TO GEORGIA
- YOUR GEORGIA VACATION
- ATLANTA: 53+ Things To Do In Atlanta You Should Not Miss (From Locals In The Know)
- DOWNTOWN ATLANTA: 29 Reasons This Will Be Your Family’s Next Favorite Vacation
- SUMMER: 65+ Kid-Friendly Things To Do This Summer in Atlanta
- DATE NIGHT ATLANTA: 75+ Kick-Ass Ideas That You’ll Actually Enjoy
Where To Stay In Atlanta
We make no guarantees of any price listed on our site. We are not responsible for content on external web sites linked from ours, including linked resources, an external blog post, any partner site, hotel property sites, or affiliate sites. We only write about places we love in an attempt to help you in your adventures, but we can’t guarantee you will love them, too.
Posts may contain affiliate links at no cost to you. Several of our trips are also compensated by the respective tourism boards for the city or state we are visiting. This never impacts how we share the destination with you – opinions are always our own and we pride ourselves on that. We do not sell links or accept unsolicited guest posts under any circumstances. Don’t even ask.
United States Copyright, 365 Atlanta Family, LLC