UPDATE: The AMD Holiday Light Spectacular is no longer running, but in 2021 World of Illumination will be hosting Arctic Adventure at Atlanta Motor Speedway for the first time. Drive through the world’s largest drive-through animated light show, and experience millions of animated lights and snow-themed installations synchronized to music. We have everything you need to know about this new event HERE!
It’s time to for the ultimate show of Atlanta Motor Speedway Lights: Holiday Light Spectacular!!
Drive through 3 miles of lights at Atlanta Motor Speedway!! Visit on Monday for the opportunity to pay once and drive through TWICE!
Exciting days you don’t want to miss:
- Dec 10 and Dec 17th you can enjoy holiday movies for FREE after the light show (The Grinch and Frozen, respectively)
- Santa’s Village is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday until the 16th – and then it’s open every day except Xmas!
- Cookies For A Cause…Friday nights after the light show you can decorate your own cookie. 100% of the proceeds benefit a charity – a different one each week!
- Visit the Carnival! Enjoy Merry-Go-Rounds, Swings, Spinning Teddy Bears, and traditional carnival games!
- Head into Santa’s Village to meet Kris Kringle and have your photo taken (No personal cameras or camera phones permitted.)
- Face painting
- Fun painting crafts for the whole family
- Shopping in the Village
- Write and deliver letters to Santa
- Hot Chocolate and Apple Cider, as well as other food options available
- Roast s’mores for FREE in Santa’s Village
Prices start at $15 per car ($20 on weekends and closer to Christmas.) Additional fees include Photos with Santa (starting at $15) and Carnival Rides ($3 each or an unlimited-rides wristband for $20.) Cash and Cards accepted.
Everything is subject to change, so be sure to check the website before heading out!
Pin This Post:
We make no guarantees of any price listed on our site. We are not responsible for content on external web sites linked from ours, including linked resources, an external blog post, any partner site, hotel property sites, or affiliate sites. We only write about places we love in an attempt to help you in your adventures, but we can’t guarantee you will love them, too.