We’re decidedly into summer. How are you holding up, Mom and Dad?
If your kiddos need an outlet for running, jumping, and having a (rain and heat-free) epic time…then we have the answer: Adventure Air Sports in Kennesaw.
Now listen, this isn’t just another “trampoline park.” Nope! This one is WAY better…here’s why.
- Parkour obstacles…
- A Ninja Warrior obstacle course…
- An awesome dodgeball area…
- Atlanta’s ONLY Super tramp (my oldest LOVES this one!)
- Tumbling lanes…
- A foam pit (which also includes a trapeze-style swing!!)
- Plus an arcade (which my kids barely notice because the jumping fun is so killer!)
You can get tickets every half-hour for either an hour or two-hour session, and you’ll need grip socks.
The staff here is among the best in the biz; they always play with the boys and are so nice to them.
We literally go here every week – it’s one of the boys’ favorite places for fun. JUMP over and check it out yourself this summer.
PIN THIS POST
Love this idea? See our complete list of Summer Activities A-Z here. It begins June 1, 2017…and my incredible blogger friends from around the south will share a new idea every other day throughout the entire summer.